Phoebe!!!

I was blind and he opened my eyes, I was lost and he bought me home. I was a sinner and he died for me.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Well at the mo, im just trying to live the Life and Revoloution

Friday, December 30, 2005

Thee missionary dude!!

Simon Guillebaud, awesome missionary dude in Burundi has been such an inspiration for me (mentioned him two blogs ago). i just read an extract from his first ever news letter and it struck me!! here it is:
‘Disturb me. Lord, when my dreams come true, only because I dreamed too small. Disturb me when I arrive safely, only because I scaled too close to the shore. Disturb me when the things I have gained cause me to lose my thirst for more of you. Disturb me when I have acquired success, only to lose my desire for excellence. Disturb me. Lord, when I give up too soon and settle too far short of the goals you have set for my life. Amen.’

i hope that this christmas time has been a blessing to you all and that God continues to bless you
phoebe
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home