Phoebe!!!

I was blind and he opened my eyes, I was lost and he bought me home. I was a sinner and he died for me.

Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Well at the mo, im just trying to live the Life and Revoloution

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Book review time!!!

Under reccommendation from my eldest sister, i have started reading The Chronicles of Narnia...at first i kinda wavered and thought it wasnt so good and stopped for a time but i picked it up again a few days ago and carried on reading from where i left off and i have realised it is a great book.

I have read C.S Lewis' The Great Divorce beforehand and so was foolish to think that this "fiction" novel wouldnt be so good but i was seriously mistaken! There are so many references to biblical storys and although ti doesnt fit completely with the whole bible, the resemblance is uncanny. I also love the way that Lewis brings such life and humour to the creation story and how everything fits in with us today!

Anyway, i really recommended it and hope that it gets you thinking...

phoebe
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home